A flow meter is a device used to measure the volume or mass of a gas or liquid. Flow meters are referred to by many names, such as flow gauge, flow indicator, liquid meter, flow rate sensor, etc. depending on the particular industry. However, they all measure flow.

Flow meter [Pressure Gauge Meter] is the analysis of an applied force by a fluid (liquid or gas) on a surface. Pressure is typically measured in units of force per unit of surface area. Many techniques have been developed for the measurement of pressure and vacuum. Instruments used to measure and display pressure in an integral unit are called pressure gauges or vacuum gauges. A manometer (not to be confused with nanometer) is a good example, as it uses a column of liquid to both measure and indicate pressure. Likewise the widely used bourdon gauge is a mechanical device, which both measures and indicates and is probably the best known type of gauge.

Flow Meter [Pressure Gauge Meter]

  • 50mm diameter.
    Perspex Window.
    Brass wetted Parts.
    Suitable for use on air, water, oil, gas, and anything else that is not corrosive to brass. 
    1/4 BSPT Bottom Connection.

Are you a professional looking to grow your business?

Head Office:- 89 Ground Floor, Panchsheel Park, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201005, Phone: 9870170419, Email us: support@proone.in
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter